Expanding Corporate Occupier
Flexible Location | Southern England | c£55000 Plus Car & Benefits
Our client has impressive plans over the next five years, committed to an acceleration programme for new outlets, and we need you, as an Estates Surveyor, to help in sourcing and to acquire more sites.
You will join a fast-paced business, and we expect you’ll have the experience to handle the pace from initial negotiations, managing legals’ through to delivery of new outlet.
More importantly, you will be part of a tight-knit team responsible for Property and Estate management. You will deal with disposals, rent reviews, lease renewals, and estate management cases within a specified region.
Estates Surveyor Role In Brief:
- Acquiring new branches concerning target town and financial metrics.
- Develop regional property strategies, proactively settle rent reviews, lease renewals—certain rate rebates following agreed strategies to maximise financial benefits within an appropriate timescale.
- Led multi-disciplined teams to deliver projects providing support to the Branch Development teams in addressing strategy & tactics.
- Direct legal advisers on all property matters involved in carrying out various functions outlined above.
- Provide advice and recommendations to Senior Leadership Team and Board level meetings on all acquisition, lease renewals, rent reviews and Estate Management matters.
- Deliver completed projects
A Remote Based Role:
You will be a remote-based role with regional travel responsibility across East Anglia, London, the South Coast, and Kent. You may also be required to travel outside this region to help other team members to distribute the workload.
A proven track record in property acquisitions, disposals, rent reviews, lease renewals, and general estate management.
Relevant Estates Qualification, preferably RICS or APC.
- Worked at a national level and used to extensive travel.
- Excellent communicator at all levels, particularly with “non-property” colleagues who can provide strategic advice.
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to prioritise tasks in order of importance.
- Solid understanding of property negotiation, planning, development appraisals, contract law.
Package – Estates Surveyor
On offer is a first-class package including hybrid/electric car, annual bonus and significant benefits,
As a remote-based role – you could live in areas such as Bedford, Bury St. Edmunds, Cambridge, Chelmsford, Colchester, Crawley, Croydon, Croydon, Ely, Guilford, Horsham, Ipswich, London, Luton, Maidstone, Milton Keynes, Norwich, Rochester, Romford, Slough, Southend on Sea, Tonbridge, Watford, Windsor, Worthing.
Suitable candidates may be working as a Senior Surveyor, Agency Associate, Professional Surveyor, Acquisition Surveyor, Asset Surveyor, Asset Manager, Capital Markets Surveyor Chartered Surveyor, Estate Surveyor, Industrial Agent, Industrial Surveyor, In-house Surveyor, Property Surveyor, Regional Surveyor, Commercial Agent, Industrial Agent or Retail Agent.
Our client is passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that celebrates and values diversity. Bring your whole self to work regardless of age, disability, gender identity or reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.